I love lists. Why? Because they are simple and easy to read. And I like simple.
So here is a list of 10 simple things about Milwaukee Brown Girl.
- I am and will always be a teen mom, although currently I am 45 and the grandmother to two beautiful boys.
- I like change. I change my hair, my furniture, my life all of the time.
- I have so many circles of friends that socially I just can’t keep up with them all.
- Shopping is like a sport to me, the challenge is to find a bargain.
- I have had 3 life threatening experiences that forced me into self-reflection and growth!
- I am overly organized and clutter makes me anxious! But yet I have it…I just don’t like it.
- I spell horribly, but can identify when I have misspelled a word.
- I have learned to always listen to my gut feeling, no matter what.
- I am spiritually connected to God, always have been, always will be.
- I know what I’m good at and I’m not afraid of it.
There you have it, not everything but a few simple things. Now it’s your turn, share 10 things about yourself.