I’m rich! Well not in money but in so many other ways. I have a great family. I have the best friends. I have a career that I love. And I have an amazingly positive outlook on life, I say that makes me rich.
I have dental insurance, so when I get old and start losing my teeth it won’t impact my smile. And speaking of my smile. It is pretty great. YES, I have a gap in between my teeth. But that gap makes my smile unique, special and like I said pretty great. Most importantly I smile A LOT. Who wants to date someone who frowns all the time?
I’m a skirt wearing high-heeled tall Amazonian chocolate drop of happiness. (Ha. I even had to laugh at that one.) Basically, I have long legs and love to wear skirts.
I can pay for dinner. I prefer not to, but I am financially able to buy my own meals.
I am crazy stupid fun and have a good sense of humor. I laugh a lot. It is my favorite thing to do.
Okay I could go on and on but I won’t. And this list is by no means an invitation to weirdos to contact me or an indication of desperation for a date. It is just a simple list of why I am date-able. Hope you enjoyed it.
A list of 5 things to do INSTEAD of watching football!
I grew up in a household full of football fans. Every single weekend our family TV would be commandeered for football watching (remember when families had only one TV). I know commandeered is a strong word but you see I never ever liked football! So during all of the family bonding time I was in my room writing stories, or acting out plays with my dolls.
Having this childhood flashback got me to thinking; maybe there are other people like me. People who would like to do something else on the weekends during football season. Hence (oh what a formal word), I have created a list of five simple little things a person can do INSTEAD of watching football!
1. Shopping! Of course being who I am, I have to put shopping at the top of my list. You should know that the stores are empty! Especially when the hometown team is playing.
2. Go to the movies. Movie theatres are also empty and I think they fill your popcorn bucket up a little higher.
3. Re-organize your closet. Now I know this might not be exciting to most, but what better way to avoid the game than by getting organized? Plus if you do it the right way you could make room for more stuff. (Please refer to Option 1.)
4. Write a novel. So let’s see, there are 32 teams in the NFL, each plays about 16 games and each game is about 3 hours long…that equals A LOT of writing time (yes, I did my research). Perfect timing I would say.
5. Sleep. I don’t know about you but during the week I never seem to get enough sleep. So my Sunday afternoons are all about the sleeping, and then of course the mall.
Happy Non-Football Weekend! Enjoy. Oh and by the way, Go Pack Go!